SUMMER ROAD TO SAVINGS
Get preapproved and enjoy auto loan rates as low as:
CLTYPE0436|T7|Rate APR1 on a new car or CLTYPE0836|T7|Rate APR1 on a used car.
Autoland and Enterprise Car Sales2 were made for times like these. Put them to the test to find your next car or truck and get a 0.50% discount3 on your approved rate. You could get a rate as low as 1.99% APR for a new car and 2.14% APR for a used car. Plus the chance to win a $100 gas gift card.4
Take these simple steps.
- Work with an Autoland consultant or Enterprise Car Sales dealer to help you find your vehicle.
- Apply for an auto loan with us. See current rates.
- At loan funding, we'll apply the 0.50% discount to your approved rate.
Have a preapproved auto loan?
If you’re working with Autoland, let your consultant know so they know your budget and speed up the financing process.
If you’re working with Enterprise Car Sales, let the dealer representative know so you can get easy SchoolsFirst FCU financing on-site.
Your car-buying tool kit.
Have a strategy in place so you don’t get taken for a ride.
Find out Why Used Car Buying is on the Rise.
Learn why buyers are paying premium prices for new and used cars.
Create a comfortable budget.
See how much you can afford by using our car loan calculator.
Take a payment break.
Delay your first payment by 90 days.5
Protect your car and loan.
Get an estimate for Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) Plus with Deductible Assistance6 and Mechanical Repair Coverage7 with us so you can compare your options with others.
GET AN INSURANCE QUOTE
Ensure you have the best possible auto insurance coverage at the best price with a complimentary review. Get a quote.8
Log in to Online Banking to apply.
Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Saturday, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
APR = Annual Percentage Rate
All loans subject to approval.
SchoolsFirst FCU is not affiliated with Autoland or Enterprise Car Sales.
- Rates quoted include a 0.75% discount for payment made by automatic transfer from your SchoolsFirst FCU account. Terms and conditions are subject to change. SchoolsFirst FCU auto loan rates range from 2.49% APR – 18% APR on new autos and 2.64% APR – 18% APR on used autos. Financing available up to 100% of the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price on new autos (Kelley Blue Book Suggested Retail Value on used autos) or purchase price, whichever is less; plus tax, license, documentation fees, GAP Plus and Mechanical Repair Coverage.
- Used vehicles were previously part of Enterprise short-term rental and/or lease fleet or purchased by Enterprise from other sources including auto auctions, with previous use possibly short-term rental, lease or other.
- Rate discount only available for vehicles purchased through Autoland or Enterprise Car Sales. Offer valid 5/12/22 – 9/14/22.
- See Official Rules.
- Does not apply to the refinance of existing SchoolsFirst FCU auto loans or cash-out refinance loans, is nontransferable, and cannot be combined with other offers. First payment is due by the 90th day after funding. Finance charges begin to accrue immediately and are repaid over the life of the finance contract. As a result, you may pay higher total finance charges on the contract than if payments began earlier. The “90 day no payment” period may not be extended with participation in the “Summers Off” program; at least one payment is required to participate in the “Summers Off” program.
- Your purchase of MEMBER’S CHOICETM Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP), which includes deductible assistance, is optional and will not affect your application for credit or the terms of any credit agreement you have with us. Certain eligibility requirements, conditions, and exclusions may apply. You will receive the contract before you are required to pay for GAP. You should carefully read the contract for a full explanation of the terms. If you choose GAP, adding the GAP fee to your loan amount will increase the cost of GAP. You may cancel GAP at any time. If you cancel GAP within 90 days you will receive a full refund of any fee paid.
- Mechanical Repair Coverage is provided and administered by Consumer Program Administrators, Inc. in all states except CA, where coverage is offered as insurance by Virginia Surety Company, Inc., in NH, where coverage is provided and administered by Consumer Program Administrators, Inc. dba Consumer Warranty Program Administrators, in TX, where coverage is provided and administered by Consumer Program Administrators, Inc. dba The Administrators of Consumer Programs (TX License #175), in FL and OK, where coverage is provided and administered by Automotive Warranty Services of Florida, Inc. (Florida License #60023 and Oklahoma License #44198051), and in WA, where coverage is provided by National Product Care Company and administered by Consumer Program Administrators, Inc., all located at 175 West Jackson Blvd., Chicago, Illinois 60604, 1-800-752-6265. This coverage is made available to you by CUNA Mutual Insurance Agency, Inc.
The purchase of Mechanical Repair Coverage is optional. This document provides general information about Mechanical Repair Coverage and should not be solely relied upon when purchasing coverage. Be sure to read the Vehicle Service Contract or the Insurance Policy, which will explain the exact terms, conditions and exclusions. Coverage varies by state. Replacement parts may be new, used, non-OEM or remanufactured. GAP, MRC-4674834.1-0422-0524
- CA Insurance License OI19344. Purchasing an insurance product from SchoolsFirst Insurance Services is not required to originate a loan with SchoolsFirst FCU.