In today’s fast-paced world, the last thing you want to worry about is paying bills. SchoolsFirst FCU’s free Bill Payment service provides a simple and convenient way for you to set up an automatic bill payment schedule to ensure all of your bills get paid on time—with just a few clicks of your mouse!
How it Works
The process is easy. Simply set up your payee list, which includes information on merchants or persons to whom you will be sending payments. Then, schedule your payments in advance for a specific date or use our “Quick Pay” feature to quickly make payments on the next possible withdrawal date. Once payments are submitted, you can easily check their status using our “Pending Payments” feature for payments that have not yet been processed, and “Payment History” for payments that have already been processed. Bill payments may be scheduled for withdrawal dates of Sunday through Thursday, with funds being withdrawn from your designated SchoolsFirst FCU account at 9 p.m. on the specified withdrawal date.
- Pay your bills without having to write a physical check
- Set up automatic payments for recurring bills of the same amount, such as your mortgage bill
- Set up payments to be made to accounts at different times for different amounts, such as your phone bill
- Send money to almost any individual in the United States
- Track all of your bills each month in one place
- Save on postage and check ordering
Bill Payment Cost Savings
Postage Fee for 20 Payments
Total Monthly Savings
Sign up for free Bill Payment today!