How to Log In to Online Banking
To use SchoolsFirst FCU’s online banking system for the first time, follow these simple steps:
- Go to the credit union web site home page.
- In the online banking log in box, enter your SchoolsFirst FCU Member account number as it appears on your monthly or quarterly statements.
- Enter your access code.
- If you have established Membership within the last 30 days, your access code is the first letter of your first name, the first letter of your last name and the last 4 digits of your social security number without any spaces in between each letter or number.
- After 30 days of Membership, you must call our Telephone Service Center, from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., at 714/258-4000 or 800/462-8328 Monday through Friday, or visit a branch location to activate your personal access code.
- The first time you log on to Online Banking, you will be required to select a new personal access code (at least six case sensitive characters in length with a minimum of one alpha and one numerical character).
- Click on the transactions you wish to conduct from the choices at the top of your screen.
- When you have finished your session, exit the system using the Log Out feature.
- Never reveal your access code.
- Access codes are case sensitive. Your access code must be a combination of at least six alpha and numeric characters in length. As access codes are case sensitive, please be aware if you have your CAPS LOCK key depressed.
- Change your access code password frequently. You can change your Online Banking access code password in the PREFERENCES>USER PREFERENCES>ACCESS CODE options at any time.
- Use the Log Out option to exit the online banking service. Please do not use the browsers back button to exit the system.
- Your account will be automatically logged out after 10 minutes of inactivity for security reasons.
- Balance your account at least once a month, so any discrepancies can be reported in a timely manner.
Log on to Online Banking Now!